The Laksen Sporting Huntsman Automatic G2 Bronze is an incredible tool watch designed for adventure, built by hand. The case is built in solid bronze, with a stainless steel back. Please note that the bronze case will patinate beautifully if not polished.
The watch is driven by a modified NH35A movement from Seiko. The SII caliber NH35A is an automatic movement of exceptional accuracy. Vibrating at a frequency of 21,600 beats/hour it comprises a power reserve of 41 hours inertia, ensuring the watch will deliver consistently high performance in every wear.
- Waterproof to 1,000 meters / 3,340 feet.
- Scratch-resistant sapphire
- Helium escape decompression valve
- 44mm diameter
- Case in solid bronze with 316L stainless steel back
- Uni-directional rotatable ceramic with minute markers (10-minute increments)
- Screw-down case back and winding crown
- Screw-down, waterproofness system